Friday, July 24, 2015

Reaction to The Notebook (In Gif Form)

So recently I watched The Notebook with my cousin Margot, and sister Kit Kat.


At the beginning with the older couple I was like:


But when it started with the younger couple I was like: 

I'm not huge fan of seeing two people make out in every other scene.

Then when there was that scene (you know what I'm talking about):

Then when the Mom chewed her out:

The Mom did have a point, but she could have been nicer about it
When the Mom took the letters:


          Also. side note. She didn't receive a letter everyday because:
When Noah went off to war:


When it looked like Allie had finally moved on:


When Allie got engaged:
In case you didn't know, this is from the music video "Miss Movin' On"
When Noah became obsessed with building the house:
 
When Allie came to see Noah:

When the did it


When it turned out that the older couple were Allie and Noah: 


When she didn't remember Noah:


When they died together: 

 There you have it! When I watched this movie I knew nothing about it. I went into it thinking that this was just some stupid cheesy chick flick that had two teens fall in love, and I would have hated it if it wasn't for the fact that they showed them when they were older and still in love. I also realized that it was terrible timing for me to watch it, because I have an Uncle that just recently died due to Alzheimer. So I cried more then I normally would have. 

Share with your friends if you enjoyed! Click on the side to see more of my posts, and subscribe to get notified when I posts something!

Comment what your favorite part of the movie was, and any suggestions on what I should react to next. I want to hear from you!

Ciao,
  The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment