Monday, July 13, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 12 and 13

So since the stuff in the fridge isn't that interesting (it's mostly vegetables) I decided I would skip it and go straight to Day 13.
This is essential what it looks like (at least to me)

Well, I have two. I can't remember which one s my earliest so I'll just say both. So, my first earliest memory would probably be when my granddad does his "Interviews". My granddad does this thing every year where he will interview us.

He's done it as long as I can remember, and it's a really great idea. He would ask us generic questions like, "What is your favorite color?" or "what do you want to do when you grow up?" And he records it on his camera, and then every like 5 years we'll watch the recordings and laugh at our stupid answers to the questions.


It's really fun. And I think the earliest memory was when my granddad asked me what was the monster that scared me the most. Now most kids would say something like "Boogie Man," or "Voldemort" but I said my Dad. I don't even remember why, maybe I was mad at him. Or he had scared me recently, but all I know is that is still a cringe worthy moment to this day.

The other one is also in my grandparents' house. My grandparents' house backs up onto like a cove where there are jellyfish. And my Dad got a bunch of jellyfish and put them in a jar. And then when it was night time, he brought them into a closet and banged the ground around the jar and made the jellyfish light up.


Ciao,
  The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment