Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 7

My top pet hates are:
( I am assuming that pet hates is the same at pet peeves.)

 When someone copies me. I know that people say that copying is the highest form of flattery, but I really find it annoying. Because I'll put thought into something and then someone just comes along and is like, "oh, that seems cool. I'll just copy you, who cares how hard you worked?" It's just seem unfair.


 When I do something nice for someone and then they criticize me. For example I'll help my Mom with something that I don't have to help with, and then if I don't do it the way she wants me to she'll make me redo it. I mean if I am going to do something nice then just be thankful!


 When people judge me or make fun of me for liking something. Like I had a faze where I really like One Direction, and I tried not to tell anyone because when I did they would make fun of me. They would say I had bad taste in music, and that I just liked them because everyone else did. But even if it was true, it wasn't their place to tell me what to like and what not to like.


So those are my top pet hates. I have a lot of small ones, like when someone comes into my room without knocking, or leaves the door open when I had it closed before. And even though I hate it when people do these things to me, I know I do it to other people sometime (I try not to though).

Ciao,
 The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment