Friday, July 10, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 9

I interrupt people a lot. It's because I know that I'll forget what I want to say, so I just say it as soon as I think it.

I don't give people the Benefit of the doubt. So I end up assume whatever they said that was slightly hurtful, they said because they don't like me.


I freak out about little things. It could be something small like, "did I remember to bring my headphones?" but I will freak out. I will check my backpack and freak out until I find it. It's really annoying. I do it less then I used to, but I still do it. 


I get angry really easily. My brother will do one annoying thing, and I will explode. I try not to get mad. Life is too short to get angry about stupid things, but I still can't help it. 


I procrastinate. I don't do this with important stuff like schoolwork, but I will do it when it comes to cleaning. I think, "I'll just do it later" but I don't get around to it until I really need to, like if someone is coming over.
I mumble. I know I mumble, but I can't help it. I really try not to, but I'm just to lazy to move my mouth all the way, to make the words clear and pronounced properly. 


I have a lot of other bad habits (like taking long showers) but I decided to do these main ones. 

Ciao,
 The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment