Friday, July 3, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 4

I am afraid of suffocating. I don't like small spaces, I think it's because I feel suffocated in them, and since I have a fear of suffocating it makes sense. 
(This is my reaction to small spaces. P.S. I made this gif :D)

And my weirdest fear is that I don't like sleeping at other people's houses when I don't know a lot about their house..... if that makes sense. Like I don't mind sleeping at my grandparent's house or my cousin's house, but I don't like sleeping at a friends's house because I don't know if they are prepared for emergencies that might happen. Because I know for a fact that my house and my cousin's house can handle any emergency, but I don't know for a fact that my friend's house can handle emergencies. I guess I am just weird.

Ciao,
  The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment