Monday, July 27, 2015

A Difficult Time In My Past; Blog Challenge Day 20

 A difficult time in my past. Well, about a year ago I suffered from depression. I even went to therapy for it. I didn't really tell anyone that I was suffering in this way, and I think I hid it pretty well. The annoying thing was that since I wouldn't let on that I was depressed everyone thought that I was super happy all the time. And then if I said something jokingly about being depressed they would say something like, "There is no way you're depressed, you're always so happy!" And they thought this because I made them believe it. I was lucky though, because I didn't have it as bad as other people with depression, but it still wasn't fun. Now I try to always have something to look forward to, or find something that I am thankful for.


I still get depressed but I'm not always depressed. 

Ciao,
   The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment