Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Embarrassing Story

So there is this story that happened today (idk when I will actually publish so it probably isnt the same day). And it starts off with our nanny, or daytime care taker, whatever you want to call it, and my youngest sister.

So I was checking on my youngest sister, Monica, to make sure she was getting along with our Nanny. So I talked with them for a while, and then I turned to leave. As I was walking out Monica said "Hey, you have something on the back of your shorts! Let me check what it is."

So I stop and let her check and she sees what it is, and kind of mumbles something and walks away, like I will be mad if she tells me. So then our Nanny says, "here, let me check." And so I then let her check the back of my shorts as well. And she goes, "oh, you have a big rip in the back of you shorts."

And I DIED! So I laughed awkwardly and said, "hahaha, well that's embarrassing!" And then I walked jokingly backwards out of the room.
Now, you may be thinking, "How could this story get worse? I mean you've just embarrassed yourself in front of someone you see all the time." I am glad you asked, Reader.

Well, this morning I went for a jog. And I have no idea how long my pants have been ripped, so for all I know I could have been jogging around my neighborhood with my shorts ripped, showing everyone my bright yellow underwear. I am hoping they ripped after I took a shower, and put the shorts back on.

The reason I told you this story is......... actually I don't know why I told you. Perhaps to make you feel better about what embarrassing thing you did. Or to just remind you that you may be awkward, but you will never be as awkward as me.

Comment your embarrassing stories, or maybe what you liked the most about my story. 

Ciao,
  The Bored Blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment