Tuesday, November 24, 2015

What I'm Thankful For This 2015

Since Thanksgiving is soon I decided that I would say all the things that I'm thankful.


For those of you who aren't familiar with Thanksgiving: It is a holiday that celebrates the success of the people who first landed at America. The way people traditionally celebrate it is by having turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and other fattening dishes. And saying everything they are thankful for this year. So here is what I'm thankful:

Family

Food

Youtubers

Musicians 


People who make easy DIYs
Image result for here is a super easy diy gif

Teachers that are actually helpful with what they teach

Weekends 

People who are nice

So to all these and more I would like to say:







Comment what you are thankful for this year!

Ciao,
 The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment