Saturday, November 7, 2015

Reasons Why I Don't Like Halloween

So Halloween is coming. And there are some things I like about it, like the candy, seeing other people dress in ridiculous costumes, the candy, hanging out with friends, and the candy. DID I MENTION THE CANDY?

But I don't really like dressing up! I'm just not a costume person. And there is so much pressure to wear something cool, and something that portrays what you like.


But I can never dress up the way I want to. If I could I would be like Castiel, or something. I friend did dress up as Castiel last Halloween, so now I have to wait a awhile before I dress up like that.


But the other reason I can't dress up that way is because I never buy anything for Halloween! I know this is my own fault, but it's only one day out of the year! So my ideas for this Halloween are:

A Three Whole Punch:

An Identity thief:

And last but not least: 
Tonks from Harry Potter! This is the one I am actually going to go as, and it gives me an excuse to dye my hair (temporarily of course).

     


Ciao,
 The Bored Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment