Thursday, October 1, 2015

Reasons Why I LOVE Autumn

I LOVE Autumn! I think that it's the best season. So in case your someone who doesn't like Autumn I will now list all the reason why it's the BEST.
 
First off just look at the picture above! It's gorgeous! The colors are beautiful and it's completely natural! Granted most Autumns look like the picture below, but lets not dwell on that. Lets be happy for the people who have gorgeous Autumns. 
It's cold! As someone who's Summer weather lasts for like 9 months out of the year, it's really nice to have cold weather. I can understand if someone doesn't like cold weather. But when it's cold you can snuggle up in a nice warm blanket. 
The Fall Fashion!!! 
Tea! I can drink tea without being burned to death!
So these are my reasons for stating that Autumn is the best season (Spring is a close second).

Ciao,
 The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment