Sunday, October 11, 2015

Why Being Home Schooled Is The Worst

As I said before I am in High School, and I have been home schooled my whole life. And here are the reasons why being home schooled is the worst:

You don't have as many friends. This is a lot of times not true, but my home school community is very small, so I've had the same friends for like 10 years.

Everyone thinks that you either don't really do school, or that you never stop doing school. 
Going somewhere to take test are terrifying (this may be just for me)

Everyone thinks that home-schoolers are super religious.
Everyone thinks that we don't know what the internet is.

So I realized half way through that this turned out to be more of a "what other people think about home-schoolers" post.

Ciao, 
The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment