Monday, June 29, 2015

Blog Challenge Day 2

So I saw this blog challenge and I thought that it would be a fun thing to do.
So since I already did this with my first blog post I thought I would go straight to the second day.

So 20 facts about me.

  1. I want to travel
  2. I want to be a Graphic Designer 
  3. I love chocolate
  4. I am struggling with thinking of facts about myself
  5. I am currently watching Supernatural
  6. I like Dean better then Sam
  7. I really liked Kevin Tran, I hope he comes back
  8. I find Crowley creepy
  9. I love Cass, he is definitely my favorite character. 
  10. I am going to Rhode Island on Tuesday
  11. I made a list of everything I am bringing so I don't forget anything
  12. I like lists
  13. I make lists for almost everything because I am terrible at remembering things
  14. The reason I am probably terrible at school is because I am terrible at remembering things
  15. I have a hate love relationship with Latin, I like it but I am terrible at remembering the different declensions and what not
  16. I like math, but I am also bad at that because I can't remember stuff
  17. I like Math because it only has one answer
  18. I don't like Grammar because it has exceptions to the rules
  19. Right now I can't find anything for dessert
  20. I am addicted to the internet
There, I did it!

Ciao,
  The Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment