Sunday, June 28, 2015

Adorable things

So I was watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2, and I saw two things that were so cute I couldn't function.
The first thing that I saw that was so cute that I couldn't function was this adorable strawberry name Berry.
Just look at it's adorable squishy face!!! How could someone not just want to hug it!!!
The Other thing I saw was these cute Marshmallows.

 (Also is that marshmallow licking it's new child?)
So then I was thinking "what other things do I find really cute?" Now this next one is a bit weird..... it's the mushroom from Mario Kart. For some reason I found the mushrooms really cute.
I mean just look at it! It's just so squishy looking!!! Like do they have a pillow I could buy?
Also kittens are adorable!!
Just look at their adorable faces!!!!
Ok, I'm done now. 

Ciao,
  The Bored Blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment